FITNESS & WELLBEING
Our Fitness and Wellbeing program offers a variety of cardio and aerobic workouts set to 80s, 90s, 00s and current hits that will have all the teachers wishing they could join in! (Check our ‘Staff’ section for more on that!) We cover all the fundamentals of a fun-filled fitness workout for students in the middle/upper primary and secondary years. We tailor our classes to suit all confidence and fitness levels in a friendly, inclusive environment.
- Strength and Body Conditioning
- Dance and Boxing-inspired moves
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and Circuit training
- Stretching and Flexibility
- Health Hustles, and
- Sporting Challenges
- Assists in releasing endorphins
- Body awareness & confidence
- Positive Mindset
- Increased stamina and cardiovascular health
Sessions run anywhere between 30 to 60 minutes. We recommend weekly sessions to maximise results.